If you are adding charms to the sterling silver charm bracelet, they will be soldered to the links to make them secure. If you purchase more then one charm I will space them evenly throughout the bracelet. If you order one charm please type in the comment box if you like this charm on the chain or near the clasp as shown in picture #2. Otherwise the default will be on the chain.
If you like to purchase more charms in the future, just send your bracelet back to me and I will add them to your bracelet for free!
Fine Silver - contains pure .999% fine silver and is more valuable than sterling silver. Fine Silver also will not tarnish like sterling silver. My fine silver jewelry will be molded, placed in the kiln and polished which will have a unique organic design. Making fine silver jewelry takes a longer process then most jewelry you see online.
Sterling Silver - contains 92.5% silver, with the remaining 7.5% being another metal, most often copper. Therefore sterling silver will tarnish over time. My sterling silver jewelry is cut from sterling sheets and will have more of a manufactured style.